MODIFICATION MOTORCYCLE

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Jupiter Modification in Jepara Contest 2010

Jupiter Modification in Jepara Contest 2010

In this year, many motors yamaha jupiter in your area. Make you boring, because your friend have jupiters like yamaha standard. Not modification never. So, if you like modif and change your motors with new concept modifcation. I think your motors will be good from color, models, and good view. Woman and gir will follow you. hehe

Jupiter Modification in Jepara Contest 2010

I have an idea. I want to buy yamaha jupiter all year. And i will to modif my motors jupiter like this picture. I will follow contest modification in my city and i will be the winner. My motor will be famous and have been enter in ototrend and otoplus magazine modification.
 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online | Privacy Policy