MODIFICATION MOTORCYCLE

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Lamborghini Bike Concept

lamborghini motorcycle main Lamborghini Bike Concept Looks Futuristic

Flavio Adriani has designed the Lamborbiker, which is an awesome concept bike. He was inspired by the legendary Marcello Gandini who is a designer with the Bertone. The bike looks futuristic and reminds me of great bikes often seen in Europe. It comes with curved lines and a frame that is rather sleek.
The wheels don’t have hubs and it almost looks like a mean machine that is out to get the bad guys you see in the movies. I especially like the black color of the bike, as it makes it look meaner. However, there is no information about its technical specifications or its price. I would have loved the bike if it were a little sturdier.
I guess we will have to wait for a while to know if this bike would ever be launched. I would suggest you bike lovers to wait and watch to see if this bike will get launched. In my opinion, it is an interesting design and hence should create a buzz in the Market.
 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online | Privacy Policy